Friday, February 21, 2014

Hit the Road Jack!

Hey, hey, hey whadda ya say?! (Sorry, weird mood!) Anyhow, I just thought I would pop in to give some details of the trip I mentioned in my last post! Before I get to that one though, be on the look out for some pictures to be posted in the near future of the trips I am taking this weekend! Tomorrow will be the Loch Ness (hopefully I see Nessie ;)...HIMYM reference anyone?!) and Sunday will be up into the Highlands and to a fairly famous whiskey distillery. I must say I am pretty excited to see the land of what seems to be my Kentucky cousins as they did inspire bluegrass music and Bourbon!

To fill you in on my up coming spring break though! I am taking a trip with another JYA, Molly. We will be off to Rome to hop on a cruise that will sail to Olympia and Athens, Greece, followed by Ephesus and Istanbul, Turkey, and topped of with Naples, Italy before we head back to Rome to site see for a couple more days! I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am for this trip. There are so many things flying through my head that I want to do, but I must say at the top of my list is the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. I am pretty sure I will want to buy everything (Harem pants!!!!!); I am just wondering how I will get it back with Ryanair's stingy luggage limitations!

Not too much in this post, but get excited for some pictures to be headed your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Passionately Obsessed


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved