Sunday, June 9, 2013

Watch Me!

This is not my normal blog post, but honestly what is normal...for me anyway? Im just putting up a quick post to tell everyone that if you are looking for a fantastic movie to watch, check out The Impossible. I have been talking about it for three or four days now!
The Impossible is based on the true story of a family who was involved in the tsunami that hit Thailand almost nine years ago. I loved it so much because not only did the actors, especially Tom Holland and Naomi Watts (who got an Oscar nomination for her performance might I add) do an amazing job with such deep and hard material, but I also learned so much about the reality of the tsunami. This probably sounds stupid, but I realized things that I never thought about when it actually happened because though I understood what was going on at the time, I was too young to really understand the reality and weight of the disaster.
Plus, the story is really inspiring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Passionately Obsessed


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved