Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Brown Paper Packages Tied Up in Strings..."

Well you know the rest!

I thought I would do a post of my favorite things because I have realized lately how many things I am really lovin' this summer! So, these are my favorite things at the moment, not of all time because there is very little I could decide on to be my all time favorites!

Movies: The Impossible and Silver Linings Playbook

TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy (as always) and How I Met Your Mother...oh, and the Bachelorette (guilty pleasure)!

Songs: Lightening Bolt by Jake Bugg and Read All About It by Emeli Sande which is the background to a link below.

Song Artists: Jake Bugg and Emeli Sande...

Books: The trilogy by Veronica Roth, Divergent! So. Good. Definitely check them and her blog out!

Blogs: Anchored as it belongs to a dear friend and The Londoner, which I love reading to pick up things before I head across the pond to St. Andrews!

Food: Currently its fruit, or anything peach flavored! Especially this shake from Chick-fil-a! Also, lets not forget peanut butter!

Hobbies: Reading, being outside, resting and finding cool youtube videos as such! Which also contains one of my favorite songs at the moment.

Exercise: Stretching! It is making me feel so much better and gives me so much energy!

Beauty Products: NARS setting powder! It gives a wonderful summer glow look! Also, Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner! It smells really delicious and it is doing wonders for my split ends!

Piece of Clothing: Not that I get to wear much other than my Starbuck uniform, but I will have to go with maxis and scarves!

Shoes: Bare-feet!

Moments of this summer: Spending time with friends and family and time to myself each day!

Thats all that I can think of right now! If you think of anything else feel free to let me know or post your own!







0 comments:

Post a Comment



Passionately Obsessed


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved