Monday, July 1, 2013

June Cara Box!

Okay, so this is a tad bit late because I was on vacation when my June Cara Box came and since I have been home I have had a large to do list, but I have finally made it to my Cara Box post!
If you have never heard of Cara Box it is an awesome exchange put on by a wonderful blogger who runs Wifessionals! The idea behind the exchange is to meet other bloggers, or non-bloggers, in other parts of the country and get to know them, then for a pick me up towards the end of the month you send a Cara Box full of goodies that you feel might fit both your new friend and the theme for the month! You also receive a box from another person.

This month's them was in honor of summer, so it was along the lines of carnivals, fairs, and circuses. I had the privilege to meet Melissa over at HoneySweetBee! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter first time Cara Box partner, especially while she was in the midst of last minute wedding details! You should pop on over to her blog and check it out. While you are at it, give her a congrats on getting married!!!

I received my Cara Box from Semirah at Sound of Charm! She sent me the things in the picture below. I got a little piece of her home town, Boston Beans; along with the beans were some travel kits of handy things I may need while in London; she also sent me a sweet little cross and card! Her box was a great pick me up after having to come back to reality from vacation! Sorry about the picture quality something is wrong with my camera :'(


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Passionately Obsessed


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved