Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bursting at the Seams...with Excitement!!

As I sit outside typing this post, enjoying beautiful weather, a sunset, and some Mumford and Sons, I can't help but be ecstatic, yet a little overwhelmed by the next month and a half to come!

I head to Young Life camp at Sharp Top Cove in Georgia on Sunday! I cannot wait to see what the week will bring, as I am sure it will be a super challenging week, yet one of the most rewarding weeks I will experience in a long time! I am getting myself into the mindset that I will be leaning on the Lord for the whole week, but hey, there is no other way I rather do it!
I then return from camp to Northern Kentucky for all of three days. In this short amount of time I get a spa day with my mom for her birthday/ anniversary gift from my dad (notice how I benefit too? I'm not complaining!) I also get to get my hair done that day! (Thank goodness because it has been far too long.) Then I get to celebrate the Fourth of July with my family and friends. This is rather exciting because it is pretty much my last day of summer in KY :)
On the 5th of July I hop on a plane for London and I arrive there on the 6th!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I have been waiting for this day for half of my life. I have never been there, but have this feeling I am going to love it. As my my old roommate liked to say, "You were British in your past life, I promise!" I have so much planned and so many things scheduled to do while I am there, and on my side trips to Paris and Edinburgh. I am not going to tell you the plans though; I rather surprise you all when I am blogging from the UK! If anyone needs a mailing address for me while abroad I can be reached at the following:

Courtney Stone
CCSA
King's College London- Hampstead Campus
23 Kidderpore Avenue
London NW3 7ST
United Kingdom

Upon returning from London in early August, I have one day to do laundry and what not. I then head back to Lexington for Spirit Week and recruitment with my Phi Mu sisters! I have so little time to get things done between London and school that my parents are moving me into my new house in Lex while I am away! So much going on!!!
So as you can see, I will be rather busy for the next couple of weeks. Because of this, this will be my last post until I am abroad, as I would like to spend my whole, about one day, of down time enjoying family and friends before I am gone for the rest of the summer.

Until next time, from London,
God is Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Passionately Obsessed


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved